Sunday, February 15, 2009

Will You Be My Valentine?

We had fun on Valentine's Day. In the first picture Emma is eating, or I guess you could say licking off, the frosting of a big heart rice crispy treat I made. Valentine's Day morning she pulled herself up to the couch to stand for the very first time. Corey is hoping she'll walk by her birthday in a little over a month, but I'm not sure. We thought for sure she'd be crawling before she ever did, and she still just does the army crawl.
Emma now has two teeth, if you look close you can see them in this second picture. Her second came through just a few days after the first. This is the first picture of her teeth. I wish I would have taken one earlier, without all the pink frosting all over her face!
And last, Emma in her Valentine's Day outfit. I did have a cute headband in her hair, but she just kept ripping it off. We were trying to get her to say, "cheese", hence the funny smile.

I hoped to post more often, but with dial-up it takes FOREVER! We are looking at getting high speed in a couple of weeks, so I'll hopefully post more often and it won't take a hour :)

No comments:

Post a Comment