Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Where did I get my good looks?

I am often told Emma looks just like I do. It's funny that she does look like me now, but looks nothing like any of my baby pictures. My Aunt and Cousin recently compiled a CD of all of my Grandparents' pictures. Amazingly I have found Emma's twins! This is a picture of my Dad taken in 1955. Emma looked a lot like that a few months ago.

This second picture is of My Grandpa and his sisters probably taken in the 1920's or early 30's(My Grandpa was born in 1918). Emma looks EXACTLY like the baby (Lois) in the picture,even down to the shape of her head. She makes that exact face.

If you'd like to see more pictures of my dad, and others, please visit my sister Erin Kendell's blog (I have her link under 'Friends and Family'). She has a lot more time on her hands than I do and has made a slide show on her site. For those of you who see Emma on a regular basis, you'll see many of the faces she makes in the pictues of my Dad, even on some of when he is older.

No comments:

Post a Comment